Thursday, April 22, 2010

This is for my ghetto people.

Just to gross you out - here's a picture of the last infection I had before surgery. mmmm.


Calling all missing 08'ers!!!

Colin! I know you are reading this! Please tell us what you are up to -facebook says you're engaged!?

Aubrey?! How's married life? and utah - I know you have your own blog but this is a place to share secrets that you wouldn't want your nanny kid's parents reading! Give us all the dirt :)

Chrystallllllllll - please don't slap me. please post.

Bevin - did I tell you I ran in to Erin in New York at Matt Siffert's bday party before I left? How are you? What are you doiiinnnngggg?

Morgana? Ou es tu?

did i miss anyone? joe deren? anyone know what he's up to?

Listen.. caitlyn, olivia, michelle and i have been blogging for a while so we can turn this into a dominated scene - but i'm really excited to hear from the rest of you. so i am CALLING YOU OUT! THAT'S RIGHT! BRING IT!


I forgot a HUGE highlight of my life. This is in Nov(?) I was interviewed on a NY radio station - and my song "Love me anyway" was played :) I was starting to get really sick - which I think you can kinda see.


as promised - the crotch video.


4 comments:

  1. PS nashi-- sorry this is delayed but I'm so sorry to hear about your little baby intestine. One of my best friends from home is going through the same thing. It is absolutely horrible. She can hardly eat anything and she looks like she's only 2 pounds.=( I'm so proud of you for getting through all of that. You are one strong woman. Also, the fact that you are putting your amazing music out there and getting steady gigs is incredible! GO NASHI, GO NASHI, It's almost your birthday... Go nashi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. "Erste Dame." (with hilarious American diction)

    I concur!! WRITE ON HERE, YE PEOPLE OF THE LORD!

    Also, that picture looks scarily sick. :( Your poor baby intestines!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THAT VIDEO IS AMAZEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PS. My lesbian hair. oh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. the whole video didn't load! I'm trying to see what happened - there's definitely more...

    ReplyDelete