Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In response to Abby

Since our comments aren't working............I'll post.

Abby, that is AMAZING that you're kicking so much ass. GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any youtube vids we can watch of you or any sound clips you want to pass on?
And PS a house?! YOU are a grown person!! And I think it's really awesome you're staying another year to do what you need to do.
HAPPINESS!
And PPS. I def want to come take a lesson with Barbara in the future. I'm on a kick where I just want to sing for a million teachers and hear what they have to say. I do recall my past lessons with her being helpful so I'll czech it out.

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! I FIXED IT!!! Also, when you say "czech," it reminds me of Jason Mlynek, since he does the same thing. Which means it's gay. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DARE YOU. I thought of it first. In high school. Junior year to be specific.

    ReplyDelete