Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Reunions

Chrystal's there in her red dress


It's been amazing the last two years to be able to see most of you guys and catch up. I can't describe the amazing experiences I've had on Caitlyn's visits to the city (you can imagine how much trouble we got into) or on traveling to Chicago to be with Liv during her surgery (that was an adventure...she couldn't speak!) or Morg and Colin coming to the city, having coffee with Abs, Nish coming to my b-day dinner, and not to mention bonding with Bev as roomies and classmates! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see Aubs yet. . .but maybe in the near future!! (I hear you're doing awesomely!!)
My most recent encounter was last weekend, when I went up to New Haven to see Chrystal in her opera, The Nightingale. I've gone up a few times, and she's come to the city several times as well. (Make sure you hound her to update us on her life! She has some interesting things to share!!)


Here's us. . . six years after our first meeting. . . five after we roomed together as freshmen!



Yay! I'm so glad we've kept in touch and stayed friends! All of us!! :)

4 comments:

  1. aw - yay! you know for a second when i saw the name "redvelvetdiva" - i almost thought that was xtal-poo. oh no. she's going to slap me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh also michelle - grant is moving to ny this summer... you will just be missing him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think it's safe to say that even after 6 years you two look exactly the same...hehe. I'm sure the insides are different though:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, Caitlyn. Don't you remember the dead animal??

    ReplyDelete