Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Michelle

Hello, my fair people! I am glad to see that everyone is doing well, and that, at least for now, this is a success!! 
I've been playing around for hours trying to get the comments to work, and finally did. I can't change the template without losing them, though, so it's frustrating! Let me know if any of you computer savvy peeps can figure it out!!! 

So. . . .what is new with me? I am about to graduate from MSM, and honestly, I am counting down the days!! I have a major case of senior-senioritis, and NEED OUT!!  I have loved and improved so much studying with Cynthia Hoffmann, and have been doing some really great rep (Including a Pagliacci duet with Art Miller that Chrystal and Morg got to come see!!). And I've also found a new passion in Russian art song. I've been working on it all year, and my pianist from Russia says I have a Russian soul. I really love it! But overall, this year has led me to the express desire to take a large break from singing for the summer. It may sound odd, but I feel like I love it so much, that I need to get away from it for a small time to be excited to come back. I plan on moving back to the city next year and picking up where I left off. . .whilst also having a real job!! I'm really excited about it, and can't wait for the next chapter to start!


So what shall I be doing in the meantime, you ask?? This summer, I shall be head manager at a POOL in VA!!! It came about all of a sudden, and at just the right time! I'll be working 40-50 hours a week, and teaching swim lessons on top of that! It's one of the company's biggest/most important pools, so it will be a lot of responsibility and possibly some stress. . .but I'll be TAN!! And SUMMERY! I'm so excited! Hopefully there will be some wonderfully attractive male lifeguards or pool-goers to keep me company. Send me positive vibes about that




And I agree with Abby, we should have a reunion! Maybe in NYC? It's a place everyone wants to be. . .  :)


Can't wait to hear from everyone else!!!

7 comments:

  1. second in from the right...very yummy.
    Far left could be interesting...I like those pecks...and I'm sure you'd love to twirl your fingers in his chest hair Michelle:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used a lot of exclamation points in this entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second one from the right, got that edward cullen hair.
    Michelle - it's good to hear you're taking some time off to re-love singing. I think it really helps you refocus. Plus working at a pool during the summer sounds really really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMaZING... actually, at this very moment I'm sitting in my Russian/Scandinavian song literature class. It WOULD sound beautious in your voice!!!!!! That's cool that you are taking some time off so that you're a fresh little star for next year. Which pool is it?!? I should be in Herndon for a couple of weeks this summer, so I can come visit your tan bodyyyyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! Its a pool in Vienna called Vienna aquatics club!! When shall you be in Virginny?? COME VISIT ME!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. am i the only one that thinks baldy is cute?- bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, I didn't think any of them were actually hot...aside from their bodies...haha, but I do enjoy a good Edward Cullen reference! HAHAHA Oh, and chest hair, Caitlyn.

    ReplyDelete